Friday, January 21, 2011

Show and tell on 20.12.2010

Show and tell activity was held in the class .The little learners were asked to bring any object (newspaper, books, mobile, toy etc )from their home and speak a few lines related to that object.The children participated in the activity very enthusiastically.Through this activity  they learnt to think and speak about their favourite object individually .It enhanced their confidence and facilitated them to speak in front of others .Over all response was very good.

Result : Pre- Primary 
Arnav Aggarwal   Pre- Primary -A
Bharat Sethi         Pre - Primary- B
Dhwani Vij           Pre - Primary-C
Anubhuti Gupta    Pre Primary -  D
Krish Virodhiya   Pre -Primary-  E

Class I
Samyak Jha     I-A
Parth Jindal      I-B
Mehak Trikha  I-C
Tanish Singh    I-D
Yukti Garg      I-E