Monday, January 31, 2011

Fancy Dress Competition (28.01.2011)

 Fancy Dress Competition of class I was held on 28.1.11. Children were very much excited on that day.They had come in very colourful dresses .Themes of some children were really impressive that is corruption , alien , book, polythene , social worker, Earth etc. Their costumes were very innovative and creative .Every child came in front of the class and spoke some line according to their character .These kind of activities help in increasing the knowledge of children , as they come to know about various characters..
 

Result :
I-A - Vanshika Puri     -Rani Lakshmi Bai
         Krishna Awasthi -Gangu Bai
I-B- Plaksha Jammuria -Kashmiri Girl
        Kinjal Bansal       - Polythene
I-C  Garima Jain          - Polythene
        Madhav Singhal   - Alien
I-D  Ranjot Singh        - Solar Energy
       Kashish Grover    - Maggi
I -E Sneha Garg          - Rose Flower
       Garima Lodha      - Mother Dairy Milk