Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Hindi Recitation Competition class I

                           Topic Bharat Ke Raang

"Poetry is the essence of literature". Hindi Recitation competition was organized for the students of class I on 12th Aug 2015 (Wednesday). Students recited poems on the topic. Bharat Ke Raang flawlessly with confidence. They also used creative props which formed the chief attraction of the competition. The judges appreciated the participants for their wonderful performances.

Result-
Best Content                             - Aryaman Aggarwal       I-B
Most Confident Child                - Rishika Gupta     I-A
Best Presentation                     - Navya Arora     I-D
Best Costumes and Makeups   - Parth Goel    I-D
                                                   Jayanti Chauhan   I-D
Consolation                               - Janya Gurnani    I-C
                                                    Avni Narang        I-B