Friday, February 17, 2012

Run and Win (Sports Day - Pre Primary)

We at M.P.S belive in all round development of our children. Sports are the lifetime of success of any academic institution. Run and Win (Sports Day) was organised for class Pre Primary on 16 Feburary 2012(Thursday). Some interesting races like hoopla, Jalebi,carrot and choco race kept the nerves raised of the audience. The whole aura was energetic and filled with fun and excitement.

Result:
Flat Race (Boys):
I - Md Hanan Ganail
II- Tanishq Ashra
III-Harsh Dahiya

Flat Race (Girls):
I- Nishtha Goel
II- Bhumi Jain
III-Ishita Kharbanda

Choco Race
I- Mayank Goel
II-Sarthak Airi
III- Rayyan Abeer

Jalebi Race
I- Manya Sachdeva
II-Nandini Tyagi
III- Aseesdeep kaur

Hoopla race
I- Om Aggarwal
II- Krishna Batra
III-Rachit Sethi

Carrot Race
I- Ananya Agarwal
II-Nandini
III- Tannisthaa Sharma