Sunday, May 15, 2011

Rain Dance (Class I)

"Life is not about waiting for the strom to pass , It's about dancing in the rain".

To be able to dance in the rain , to be as free as a little child that knows no fear , no judgement for doing something that makes him happy.Not caring whether he'll slip or fall in the mud , not caring whether he'll get drenched all over .
Our School organized "Rain Dance Activity" for the students of class I which was held on 12 May, 2011.It was a time of enjoyment , for both students and teachers.Students came in various colourful swimming costumes .They danced enthusiastically , enjoying the rain dance .They had colourful hats and umbrellas.One can never forget those innocent little faces filled with joy. Dancing with their friends gave them immense pleasure .While they were dancing , every child seemed to sing :
A dance in the rain
My feet in the mud
a patter of raindrops
as i look up above
and if I can dance without tripping
if I can just sing once more
I'll thank the rain now washing my face
and I shall dance on and on.....