Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Story Time / Fun Time with guest" Grand Parents" on 15.7.10

"When no one has time to play with me ,Your stories give me the comfort I need.When someone loses patience with me,Your arms are the shelter I seek.
I love you for being such a wonderful" Grand Parent".For your love is so boundless that never ends."

Our school striving to have happy and contended children in their midest , realised the need to bring a bit of warmth and security in this extended home environment .To achieve this the school reserved  a special day for their respected and cherished Grand Parent every week.

The Grand Parents were invited to make them feel how important they are for their children. They were welcomed by the children and teachers .It was touching to see the children holding on tight to their grand parents who narrated stories and even recited rhymes.The little ones could be seen bubbling with excitement and enthusiasm.Each Grand Parent was very appreciative and touched for being provided this opportunity by the school..

Roma Jacob
(Nursery Incharge)